10.29.2013

In Another Universe


As much as I could daydream, I would…

Sometimes when I feel sad I would imagine myself sitting on a rock near the shore,
My legs crossed, elbows resting on my thighs, my hair being blown by the wind,
And my eyes fixed at the wide open space above the waters…
Oblivious to the waves crashing on the rock I am sitting on,
Carried away by the tsunami of my own thoughts to even care.
And little would the tide know that I was already submerged in my own misery,
Perhaps already drowning and begging for someone to rescue me.
                                                                 
But who would hear my cry anyway?
The voices exist only in my mind and rarely do they come out of my mouth,
Not because there are no ears willing to listen,
But because it has always been difficult for me to talk about my emotions.
Hence I’d rather write about them.
Strange, I know.
But that is how I am.
And it’s okay if you don’t understand…

Because I don’t expect anyone to be able to read my mind…

 i



13 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures as always my dear. If you ever need someone to listen, I'm always here. Lots of love.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same when I feel too much emotions :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always helps me to express my feelings in writing. They feel more real and tangible and healed that way.
    Blessings, Irene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel... sometimes there are not even enough words in writing... let alone ones to speak from my mouth... You write so beautifully and from the heart Irene :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smiiiileee ! :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the same way! I don't like to talk about my emotions. It feels weird. My feelings are personal and sharing them makes me feel naked, so I keep them to myself unless I am writing. Writing is a great way to voice what's inside without actually saying a word. And nothing is better than daydreaming. :)

    I love the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talking about our emotions can free us, but it's not always easy and sometime it takes time to come to term with our own limits.
    Stay reassured Irene, God is never far away, ready to listen to you.
    Take care dear. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well written post dear. Hope you find someone to share your feelings with.

    Good luck.
    Janika

    ReplyDelete
  9. A heartfelt post and so vivid - I could picture the scene. I am the same - better with the written word than spoken word. Either way the Universe listens and it can also feel your thoughts. Cheer up sweet Irene. Many blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your photos <3
    Follow each other?
    I'm a beginning fashion blogger check out my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. zdjęcia genialne!!!

    http://rozaliafashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/konkurs.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely post!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete