10.07.2013

Heaven’s Gift


Eyes wide open, lips sealed, heart at peace…

I woke up to an unusually quiet day on Saturday.
The sun touching leaves turning bright to light,
Its warmth sending love and comfort from beyond the skies.
The gentle breeze like nature’s hymn to the heavens,
Bringing serenity to all, both living and non-living.
A day when conflict between man and man is non-existent…

The world must be in harmony once again.

I felt the silence from the inside, too.
The kind that lets one’s soul spread its wings,
And soar freely like a bird being carried by the wind.
The spirit carefree and the heart rejoicing…

The self in harmony with the self from within.

The kind of world I yearned for.
The kind of peace I asked for.

A hopeful human being’s granted prayer…

~I

Originally posted at http://www.bubblews.com/news/1272414-heaven039s-gift

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you liked the pictures, Rozalia! Dziekuje! ♡ :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures today Irene. We must look for and grab our peace when we can. It sustains us through to the next time, yes? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Margo. :-)

      I'm glad you enjoyed the photos! And thank you so much for the lovely visit. Much love and God bless! ♡ :-)

      Delete
  3. This may be one of the most touching pieces I've read of yours, Irene. Moved my very soul . . . And, the photographs? Amazingly sensuous and dreamy.
    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels wonderful to know that this post touched you, Martha. I'm glad you enjoyed the photos, too. Much love to you and God bless! ♡ :-)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Happy to know that my words made you felt the peace, Chrys. ♡ :-)

      Delete
  5. great poem! love the photos
    shall we follow dear?facebook/bloglovin
    greetings from Holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelly! I'm glad you enjoyed the post and the photos! God bless! :-)

      Delete
  6. Just, I m really glad for ur kind comment on my blog. I was going through ur posts and I really like ur words and emotions u were writing about. I m looking forward to see more:) x

    ReplyDelete