10.01.2013

Another Goodbye



I’ve never seen autumn but I have a clear vision of it in my head…

Soft breeze blowing parts of my hair.
Wind kissing cheeks farewell.
The profoundness of the silence in the air…

Of how the leaves dramatically fall down from the trees.
Of how these wonders of nature used to be in full bloom.
But on the next they are naked and seemingly lifeless…
And then nothing will ever be quite the same.

My own version of the season…
Imagined yet so real.

The passing of September feels that way for me.
A part of me dies with it,

But another part of me continues to live to start anew…

~I


17 comments:

  1. What a touching description of the season's change and the changes in our lives. Irene, your writing just gets better and better!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, Martha! It means a lot coming from you. Much love and God bless! ♡ :-)

      Delete
  2. Love this poem about Autumn! It's vivid and insightful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you do, Chrys! Thank you so much! God bless! ♡ :-)

      Delete
  3. I have always seen a new season as new beginnings but I can understand there that feeling of ending somehow.

    hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lissa! Endings and beginnings are inseparable, it seems. Thank you so much for dropping by! Take care and God bless! :-)

      Delete
  4. I lovve how you choose a word to describe your feeling. It sinks deep in my mind and makes my heart wamer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are much welcome, Rizuna! I'm happy to know that my words touch your heart. ♡ Thank you so much for your sweet words! God bless! :-)

      Delete
  5. love your blog<3
    rozaliafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything!

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it :) X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a way with words, Irene. Loved the analogy.

    ReplyDelete